Enlightened Skies Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wolf/canine role play for all levels. We encourage learning about wolves, role playing and making friends. We are an friendly role play, with many ranks and jobs to choose from.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to ESP, Guest! I hope you enjoy your time here!
All Guests are welcome to join the pack in the 'Join The Pack' forum under Applications!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King of the Hill
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:16 am by Rora

» The Interview~
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:41 am by Rora

» . ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ .
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:30 am by Rora

» The Nyxius Clan
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:23 pm by Electra

» What Are You Listening To?
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 pm by Electra

» The Wildé Clan
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:07 am by Rora

» Prey Guide
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 am by Rora

» The Sisters
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:17 am by Rora

» Legend of the Enlightened Sky
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:48 am by Rora

News, Time & Weather
News-
None
Day-
1, roleplay has just begun!
Weather-
Sunny, the ground is wet from last night's rain, somewhat misty, only the birds singing, everything else is silent
Time-
7:02 am, 27th of April, October, Fall in role-play
Staff
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Rora
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . 11110. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . 11110. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . 11110 
Electra
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . 11110. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . 11110. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . 11110 

. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Electra
Admin
Admin
Electra

Sky Shards : 113

. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . Empty
PostSubject: . ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ .   . ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:40 pm

. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . Coolte60
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . 2meppag

. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . I6a44w
. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . 2yo937b
N A M E:
Electra  Nyxius

N A M E ★ M E A N I N G:
Electra  means "Shining; bright." Electra is also the name of an actual star. Nyxius means "night; of the night."

N I C K N A M E:
Elee || 'Lectra

G E N D E R:
Female || Lady || Femme

A G E:
2 Years

S P E C I E S:
European Wolf || Timber Wolf

R A N K:
Star

P A C K:
ESP Pack

C L A N:
The Nyxius Clan

B U I L D:
Lean and slim, yet her body is pronounced with muscle, especially in her upper legs and the upper front-legs. Her general figure is graceful and pleasant, and she is mildly tall. Her body is just the right structure for an athlete, giving her a boost in speed, stength, and stamina.

F U R ★ T E X T U R E:
Soft to the touch. Her fur is mildly long and naturally smooth, no matter the season.

F U R ★ C O L O R:
A perfect shade of golden, sandy, tan. In winter, it becomes a more paler tan, but still has a vivid glow.

E Y E ★ C O L O R:
A rich and intense azure mixed with cyan. Under the light, they almost seem to glow like stars.

M A R K I N G S:
She has 4 black dots that run across under both eyes, and on her lower back, she will either have a black crescent moon, or a black slash.

S C A R S:
None.

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Wise, strong-willed, and bold. She is also mature, rough, and very competitive in almost any subject. With her sharp temper, she is one you don't want to mess with. Unless you have not disrespected her, her family, or her pack, she will treat you equally and nicely.
Electra doesn't like showing her feelings, especially in manners of love. If there was a male who caught her attention, she will most likely act like she doesn't even know them, to avoid her feelings being discovered, because she thinks it a sign of weakness. Although, she can get pretty jealous, but she thinks she's just protective. If you conquer the shield that blocks you from her emotions, then she will let them flow freely without hesitation.
To a true friend, Electra will be completely loyal, and even defend them with her sharpest and strongest will. And to her family, she will not let anyone disrespect or threat any member, and manage to get away with it. She might end up hunting you down, or immediately confront you if you ever appear in sight.
With close ones, she can be playful and be willing to share any secret or such that she wouldn't usually tell someone. Now, especially with pups, she will become entirely sweet, gentle, and soft. Pups are probably one of her main weaknesses.

H I S T O R Y:
W.I.P. for now.~

S T R E N G T H S:
Any athletic ability, such as speed, strength, stamina, agility, and stealth. In speaking, she might tend to be quite persuasive, or very sharped tongued, coming up with clever remarks. In wisdom, she is intelligent and thoughtful for her somewhat young age. Any other strength comes naturally, or she hasn't discovered them yet.

W E A K N E S S:
Pups || Her Family || Close Ones || Trusting || Accepting Authority

S K I L L S:
Wisdom:
St

Other(optional):

. ⋆ : E L E C T R A : ⋆ . Electr10
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenrealm.forumotion.com
Rora
Founder
Founder